QuickBooks is an efficient bookkeeping software that is developed by Intuit, which helps organizations of all sizes to handle company finances. Handling multiple data files can sometimes cause errors which can be most of the times solved easily. When QuickBooks ps107 error happens a message “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable(PS107)” pops up on the screen. Generally, this QuickBooks error occurs when a user is downloading payroll updates or installing it.
The article provides troubleshooting into solving the QuickBooks PS107 error. Still, there might be some steps that might be best understood by the help of a technical expert. To get the expert guidance call our helpline on 1.800.579.0391.
What caused QuickBooks ps107 Error
Certain reasons why the QuickBooks caused this glitch and displayed the “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable(PS107)” message is listed below:
- The Intuit or your host server might be down
- The outdated payroll tax table and QuickBooks payroll error additionally can also be a reason that triggered the error.
- Involvement of the third party which the intuit considers as unsafe and piece it inside and out.
- A damaged file present in the QB application
- The old form of Finance programming bolsters the early forms of finance as they produce the new one.
Read Also - QuickBooks Error PS038
Solve The QuickBooks ps107 error with these simple solutions
- Open the ‘Run’ Command on the keyboard by pressing the CTRL+R keys.
- Now type MSConfig and hit enter.
- From the General tab, choose ‘Selective startup, Load system services, & load startup items.’
- After this click on ‘The services.’
- Select ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ and press on ‘Disable ’
- Click to erase ‘ Hide Microsoft services’
- Now select the services and make sure that the ‘Windows Installer’ checkbox is marked i.e. checked.
- Now select and press OK, if it is not there then go to the system configuration window.
- Now just ‘Restart your computer.’
- You will be able to install, uninstall or reinstall QB using the clean install.
- Use the payroll update CD, insert it and then open up the “Get Payroll updates” window
- For the QuickBooks Pro and Premier users, they have to select Employees and click on “Get Payroll Updates”
- If you are asked to locate the dat or update3.dat file then do the same
- Click on Browse
- From the Install From the window, click browse and select the CD drive from the Look in a drop-down list
- You need be asked to choose from dat or update3.dat in the payroll update disk and then click on Open
- Click on OK
- If the error still persists, then uninstall and execute a clean QuickBooks software in selective startup mode.
The above solutions are aimed to get you through the QuickBooks Error PS107, but even if you find yourself stuck after these troubleshooting steps. You can contact Accounting Helpline at 1.800.579.0391.